Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

carlisle car Show who all is going

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I drove out there today since the weather report didn't show a storm in the area last night but it rained so hard when we got there that we didn't even get out of the truck. Went and looked around at Tractor Supply and hit Cabelas on the way back home instead.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Was hoping to make it this weekend, but I have to work Saturday...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Randy...same as last time...if you're willing and happen to find a NOS 73-77 grille shell or an unblemished 73-79 tailgate, I'd be interested in them (Not looking for repop stuff). I realize it's a long shot finding these, but if you can keep an eye out...I'd appreciate it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Will do.
The truck show has a better shot at finding those items but I will be on the look out for them.

Great thanks...I know you scrounge those places fairly regularly...so if you ever see what I'm looking for, nab it up and I'll get square with you.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Blew a tire on the car tonight, so I will be at the tire shop in the morning. Might not make it to the car show depending on how long a wait getting tires.:(

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That sucks Randy, but at least it didn't blow on the drive to Carlisle.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I agree it blew out about a mile from home. Got back from the tire shop about 10:30 got two new ipkie snow tires on the front so the car is ready for the snow.
Not sure what I ran over but it was big I could stick they entire leatherman wave in the hole in the tread.
One thing I know for sure I am getting a small hydraulic bottle jack for in the car that little scissor jack in the car Sucks.
I pack a plug kit and a compressor but this one way to big to plug. I despise changing tires along the road.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts