Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Build Sheet request

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Bill, seems like you mentioned at one point that anyone could call Ford and request a build sheet for their vehicle. Do you happen to have the number to call?

Thanks,
Steven

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's the freebie from Ford:

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15241&highlight=Build+Sheets

I'd like to point out that Ford has issues with 77-77.5 250's. They told me there was alot of that info that got water damaged along with some other years. Take that for what it's worth, Bill says the info comes from Marti anyway. That said, they tell me that Red and my old parts truck didn't/don't exist. And I remember afew other guys over on eff tee eee having the same problem. So they're not always perfect.

On top of that, not free, but a true Marti report will be a ton more inclusive and in depth.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I guess it depends more on condition than anything. But naw, that doesn't sound too bad. The belts are probably half that, arm rests I have no clue what they typically go for...then figure $20 for shipping.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a problem. That's what I'm here for...helping and postwhoring since 1986.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Marti has nothing for my truck according to their website.
In the late 1980's, Ford was planning to THROW AWAY all the data that pertained to 1967/79 FoMoCo vehicles.

Kevin Marti, a Mustang 'nut' in Phoenix AZ found out about Ford's plan and got all of it.

If you want 1980 and later info, Ford has it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts