Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September Check-in!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey guys and gals,

I have been MIA for a while, but busy as hell at work. 10-11 hour days all week last week and it is only getting worse.

A little update on me...

Working on the truck when I get time, thinking about while she is down waiting to get some heads for it, I am going to go ahead and give her an SAS out front. Might as well. I picked up a DD and don't NEED it on the road right now, so why not take my time on it.

On the 15th of last month the wife and I had our 3rd kiddo, a little boy. We decided on Cooper Quaethem for the name and I have already coined "Coop-Stain" for his nickname. LOL

As if I don't have enough on my plate right now, I just signed up to be the troop leader for my daughters girl scout troop. Looking forward to that. For those that know me, I am not about the whole "OMG like lets get together and scrapbook" crap, and when I said I would do it, I had four other mom's say they wanted their daughters in my troop. It was funny as hell.

Oh well enough about what I have been up to what about you all?!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Same as you doc, but tack on a few hours at work and substitute dogs for kids.
Lookin into getting one certified as a therapy dog and the other is workin on some standard training...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Good to see you on Doc.

Doing the normal work thing right now and depending on what part of the month it is we're lookin at 40-50 hours. I am doing an accelerated 8 week course at school that takes 4 hours on Wednesday nights and a good deal of time whenever I can find it throughout the week for homework. Erica's been incredibly busy as well with her 2nd job, so if I ever want to hang out I've got to find a window and just GO. lol

Ryan

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Uh...my second job is only 10-20 hours a week....

Anyway, just trying to stash away dollars as quick as I can. Hopefully getting ready to do some work on the house, electrical, roof, yard, etc. Other than that, same 'ole really.

blacksnapon

Staff member
I'm here! Had a bunch of headache/headscratchers lately at work. Fixing roof leaks at the house. Might have to mount a wheelchair lift and wire it up shortly.

BIGRED911

Charter Member
im out in new hampshire right now..just delivered in dartmouth nova scotia, loadin tuesday in niagara falls goin back out to everett washingon to boeing again...then where i dont know yet...

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i had my first kiddo in june been spending as much time as i can with him. diesel alan is his name. been playing a lot of softball. went to 2 state tournys. then been workin 40+ hours a week at work. bought a 90 notch mustang a few weeks ago and have started tearing it apart. gonna drag it. so i have got my 77 shortbed for sale. if ya know anyone that would be interest hit me up

Maybe we call all meet up at 9/12, it's a bit short notice but 3 of us are already going. If any of you guys want to meet up there my number is three one four four three five five zero seven eight.

rambler

New Shoes......
dont post on this section much, but finally got the truck back on the road... ( just got to get it back from my wife now! )..

anyone going to "wings over whitman" this weekend at Knob Noster?

I'm heading there Saturday, love the air show!

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
I'm still here,The domestic violence has been up while the economy has been down, so, I've been working looong hours and not much home time,so there hasn't been any time for recreation or building stuff this summer.
Oh I'm not the one doing the DV:hammer: ,I'm the director at 2 different shelters for victims of DV:wavey: :wavey: .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts