Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

heres an idea...

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
how bout a forum for techs to rant and rave and who knows what else. i know theres only a few, but if you build it......YelloThumbUp

blacksnapon

Staff member
@%$#^#*&#@#$%

Fellro

Staff member
what, don't get enough of that through the day???:headbang: :rofl: One part I don't miss about the job...

Fellro

Staff member
naw, 4:45 and it has to go out tonight... Had a semi drug in at about quitting time, gelled up, and the guy needed to roll... got him out that night, but no overtime pay or even so mush as a thakns from the service manager... Trucker was ecstatic that we took care of him though...

Fellro

Staff member
Yeah, well, I do that kind of thing for the customer, that manager was a prick...
Of course, there was this one old f@#$%^& that I wouldn't get in a hurry for if he was having a heart attack... I was working under this POS truck that was a used up Minnesota DOT dump truck, trundle suspension, which to those of you that don't know what that means, basically it was a solid rear suspension that had a basic I-beam on a pivot, no springs... Well, I am working under the truck doing u joints and the like and this old bastard comes in and talks to the guy in the bay next to mine, aksing in a tone, "does he know what he's doing under there?" I thought, you SOB, I just put a clutch in a school bus the last time you checked on the POS, I think I can handle your junk... And that truck would have been better for parts than trying to fix it! He wasn't even smart enough to release the parking brake on it... It had a one axle park set, air brakes, and he tried driving it down the road still set! I had to go and show him the little control lever on the dash, old Ford 9000 chassis... My manager couldn't understand how he could drive with the park set, well, it was the Cummins 903 V8, and only one axle sets... The old fart had smoke rolling off the brakes, and had the balls to claim I screwed up the truck! GRRRR>>>>:headbang:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts