Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NHRDA World Finals 25 Sept Heartland Park Topeka, Ks

I know it's in Kansas, but it's not too far from you fellas.

UpcomingEvent2-XL.gif

This will be an awesome event...guaranteed. Come on out and root for me. Or would "cheer" be a better word....:wasntme:

Diesel Power and Diesel World magazines have free tickets in their Sept (I think) editions so you can shave a couple of bucks there.

The truck's running very consistently, and I've got the division 2 championship this weekend in Colorado to sharpen up on the tree a little more....with a little bit of good luck anything can happen.

I wouldn't be driving all the way out there if I didn't think I had a chance.

Well duh...

But I'm sure theres gonna be some fast trucks there, (ok so ya I lot my train of thought there)....

Sportsman/ET is the bracket class....how fast you are doesn't matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracket_racing

If you're faster than 12.0 you can't run brackets in NHRDA...you have to move up to Super Street, which is head-up racing on the pro tree. Needless to say I'm nowhere near having that problem.

Ah ok that explains a lot...

All you have to do is get your Tree dialed in and your golden....

Cool....but you've gotta go about 1 more hour West to see this race. smilieFordlogo

It's in Topeka. Well, just South of.

Other than travel expenses if you're going to race sanctioned events, it is. You don't need to sink a ton of dough into your vehicle.

That's not the only type of racing at this event though...there are 5 classes, all the way up to full on dragsters that are capable of 6 second passes.

BIGRED911

Charter Member
its all about reaction times and consistancy..good luck to ya man, id offer a ride in my trailer for your truck if ya didnt wanna drive all the way but i never know when im gunna be in L.A...ill try ta be there if im home..

Well, I see the image is gone, so I'll post it up again.

This is a big step toward getting diesel drag racing into the national spotlight. It would be great to see a lot of support for the NHRDA at this event.

NextEvent-XL.gif

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts