Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 Free Wheeler

These were just posted on another board. This is one of the best looking examples left that I have seen in a long time. I expect, knowing the guys background, it is going to be up on ebay once he is finished detailing it. I'm guessing that it might hit as high as 20K.

79 with 62k act. miles.
351, auto, AC, stock and runs fantastic!

071.jpg

076.jpg

016.jpg

029.jpg

040.jpg

042.jpg

052.jpg

057.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Wow that is nice!!

Yes the condition of the stripes is amazing after 30+ years.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Wow Scott,that is in great condition.

Anybody know if those floor mats are original or aftermarket? That's the third truck i've seen them in today.They look like a novelty,but you never know.

They are aftermaket. You can see a bit of mine in my 250, i believe these are the original floor mats.

dsc01509.jpg

They are aftermaket. You can see a bit of mine in my 250, i believe these are the original floor mats.

dsc01509.jpg

My Bronco has the same mats in blue, I wonder how long they used them factory. It could the PO stuck them in there from a previous car or got them the from the parts desk, I bet Bill knows though.

Mine:
HPIM0941.jpg

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia

dsc01509.jpg

I've been looking for a set for a long time now to go with my new interior.

If they are factory,whoever made them didn't just make them for Ford. My buddy has an 80's Jeep J10,and they have the exact same floor mats.They just say Jeep instead of Ford.I'm trying to get them from him before he scraps it so I can have something to keep the dirt off my carpet for awhile until I can find a set of brown or black/silver Ford ones.

I've seen two different variations of the Ford ones.One is like those posted,and the other had horns along with the F-O-R-D.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All I can say is wow...that thing is absolutely beautiful. That thing is better looking than most that come of the showroom floor today. Is that the one from over on Blueoval?

Ford Truck Articles