Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Fleet of Fine Trucks?

This past year I began operating my family's fishing operation. This operation has been in the family for three generations, since my grandfather fishing our sights. This year, I have finally began operating it entirely on my own. What does this have to do with Ford trucks? Well, take a look at my fleet of fishing rigs.

1994 F-150 4x4, 302, 4spd.
419829ff.jpg

9c8dfe89.jpg

Duty: The delivery rig. It hauls the fish to buying stations from our landing sight.

1980 F-250 Ranger 4x4, 302, 3spd.
1b7fd3d1.jpg

9cfeb813.jpg

Duty: Sort of the rescue rig, that gets the other trucks off the beach when they get stuck.

1989 F-350 Custom 4x4, IH N/A diesel (7.3?), 3spd.
8f133b4d.jpg

1dc91e6c.jpg

Duty: The zombie-apocalypse-proof truck.

1990 F-150 (see sig)
d01bdf4b.jpg

Duty: It fills in the spot of any of the trucks above when they break down. A spare, if you will.

And here's a bonus, and unrelated, Ford:
0a692c81.jpg

1960 Model 600

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice fleet there and you can tell they actually get worked YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'd rock all of those. It's nice to have an extra little bonus added to work.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I would rock them all,but especially that 80 F250.Any interior shots?Judging by that tailgate,unless it's been replaced(kinda looks like it has),that truck is either a Ranger XLT,or a Ranger Lariat.

@Truckin4life, the 600 doesn't have much of a job. Its just been in the family since it was new. It still runs like a top as well.

@UTfball68, the Fords certainly do the job well. Since my grandpa's time, Fords have been running the beaches and doing the work.

@Fordtruckman80, no interior pics. Not that yer missing much, because the interior is pretty well thrashed. That truck was gold from the factory, and resprayed rattle can black five or so years ago. How do you identify if its an XLT or Lariat? The only badges still on the truck are the fender F-250 Ranger badges.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
@Fordtruckman80, no interior pics. Not that yer missing much, because the interior is pretty well thrashed. That truck was gold from the factory, and resprayed rattle can black five or so years ago. How do you identify if its an XLT or Lariat? The only badges still on the truck are the fender F-250 Ranger badges.

It's why I asked about the interior.Did it ever have any moldings down the side of the truck?The main reason I asked,is sadly,I can indentify the trim level by looking at the interior,provided the dash bezels/trim is original.If the Radio bezel is still original,it should say what the truck is.If it's a Ranger,it'll say Ranger,if it's a Ranger XLT,it'll say Ranger XLT,and same with the Ranger Lariat bezel.But if the bezel is trashed or not the right one,I can still tell by the options.One trim level got this,but another didn't get it.That's basically how I can tell.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts