Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fukken Wax - Contest!

buffer.gif

We've decided to run a contest!!!

Contest is based off of order number, so if you are my order #125 or Ben's (the boss!) order #600 - you win! (now...I am not going to tell you where we are now, where's the fun in that?!?!)

What do you win?

FREE WAX! If you are the winner, your order will be FREE! (up to $60 off, if your order is over $60 you will be refunded $60).

So, order up! Lets get to order number 125 and 600!!!

(fyi, Ben's order count is based off of all of his website sales, not just what I contribute!)

We are getting close! (contest has been running for a short time on the other forums we sponsor).

Good luck FTF'ers!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Who's Ben? Last I checked I was more in to fukken chicks than fukken wax.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think Ben is his boss. First I thought he was refering to you and I thought you ordered a bunch of wax

Ben is my boss. :D

Also, realized I forgot to update the post before I brought it over from another site!

My 125th order = free, up to $60 orders!
Ben's 600th order = $125!!

First winner! Ben's 600th order!

As you all know - we are running a contest for FREE FUKKEN WAX!!!

Tonight, winner number 1 placed his order! This order was Ben's 600th order, and the order placer won $125 in FREE FUKKEN WAX!!!

:flag:

Now, we still have my 125th order to win ($60), and that should hit VERY soon as well!

Now.......who won?

:D

Well, this evening I got a message from a forum member asking about our current special. Little did he know, his order would get him $125 in wax!

And the winner is............

SilsHemi! (from DodgeTalk, another site I sponsor)

:beer: :nana: smilieleghump bigdance :acclaim: :bananarb:

Congrats, and enjoy your FREE FUKKEN WAX!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts