Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Big Block Ford Showdown 2010 at Pueblo Motorsports Park

Got this email from Carl @ carsbycarl.com:

It's time for the BBF guys in the west to get together again.
We're descending on the Pueblo Motorsports Park in Colorado for three days of racing. Aug 27th, 28th, 29th.
Get your cars together and come have some fun!

Saturday night there will be a customer appreciation get together just for CarsByCarl customers. Ask Carl for details when you see him at the track.

-Friday is open to all cars, trucks and motorcycles. We have time-only lanes for all cars to make 1/4 mile passes and three trophy classes: Trophy with street tires, Trophy with slicks and Motorcycle trophy class. Time-only is $20 and Trophy class is $25. Spectator cost is $4

-Saturday is open to all Ford and Mopar cars. We will race Ford and Mopar's against each other. Tech card cost is $45 and we will have buybacks to re-enter the race after first round for $20. Spectator cost is $15. Military is $5. 7 and under Free

-Sunday is open to all Ford, Mopar and Chevrolet cars. We will pair the Ford and Mopar's against the Chevrolet cars in the "Motown Showdown". Please check the www.pueblomotorsportspark.com website for the winner prize we are putting together. Tech card cost is $45 and we will have buybacks to re-enter the race after first round for $20. Spectator cost is $7.

BBFSHOW.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very cool...I wish it weren't 2000 miles away though.

It's not as far for me, and I have a customer in Denver...now, to persuade my company to pay for the trip.....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts