Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WTB 78-79 Ford 351M/400 4X4 Headers

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas, I figure while I have everything apart, now is the time to invest in some headers and I figured I'd see what you guys had first. So if you have a set of headers for 78-79 Ford 351M/400 4X4, lemme know what you have. It doesn't matter long tubes or shorties, painted or coated. Shoot me a PM or post up.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not shabby...maybe I need to take a look on ebay CL.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know the thread is a few months old but have you gotten any yet?

No I haven't gotten any headers yet. Driveshafts and transmission stuffs got purchased instead. I was aiming towards a set of Hooker Comps new or used, or a set of used 400 4x4 Thorley headers from their limited run.

Bwahahahahaha...I could so run with that :D

Well...I've been with the same chick for 6 years, not much running there...haha.

Shut it, Sean.smilietease

I am going to guess you guys know each other and will stay out of the joke!!!!! UT I know it is a good hike up to where I am,but I have the other piece which I pm'd you about and have a set of in frame headers for the same Bronco. I do not know what brand. It would cost more to ship them to you than I would want in money. Both items where given to me and I will do the same to you. If you want to make a trip and enjoy a drive let me know. If you are like me it is hard to pass on free parts. And 6 years, I can do 6 years on my head, been with mine for 23.

No I haven't gotten any headers yet. Driveshafts and transmission stuffs got purchased instead. I was aiming towards a set of Hooker Comps new or used, or a set of used 400 4x4 Thorley headers from their limited run.

Well...I've been with the same chick for 6 years, not much running there...haha.

Shut it, Sean.smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I am going to guess you guys know each other and will stay out of the joke!!!!! UT I know it is a good hike up to where I am,but I have the other piece which I pm'd you about and have a set of in frame headers for the same Bronco. I do not know what brand. It would cost more to ship them to you than I would want in money. Both items where given to me and I will do the same to you. If you want to make a trip and enjoy a drive let me know. If you are like me it is hard to pass on free parts. And 6 years, I can do 6 years on my head, been with mine for 23.

Hey bud...I really appreciate that. Is there a rush on getting those parts? At the moment, I don't have a clue when I'd be able to get up there, but you're right, I can't turn down free parts. There's also another member here from Va that has some parts that we have yet to meet up on. So maybe I can get a twofer trip. Thanks again for the hospitality, and I'll get with you when I get a clue of when I'll be able to make the trip.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I am going to guess you guys know each other and will stay out of the joke!!!!!

Oh yeah...I also meant to mention, this place is basically a close knit house of ill-repute. There is pretty much non-stop ball busting and every thread gets thread-jacked to some extent.

No rush I just need to get the headers out of the back of the truck. They do have some surface rust. When you let me know about the trip,I will try to take them to work with me. I can blast and paint them there. Who is the other person in Va? Jeremy

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Get back to me in another 10 years :D...hallway sex should be happening by then..bwahahahaha

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No rush I just need to get the headers out of the back of the truck. They do have some surface rust. When you let me know about the trip,I will try to take them to work with me. I can blast and paint them there. Who is the other person in Va? Jeremy

Alright cool...and if you can find any identifier marks, I'd appreciate that too, so maybe I can track down the maker. The other guy is Mark, username m78.

Get back to me in another 10 years :D...hallway sex should be happening by then..bwahahahaha

Gee thanks...gimme something to look forward to.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts