Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What do you guys think?

1966 Mercury M-100. 300/4 speed. All trim/emblems are there, runs and drives. Looks to be a solid truck.

I offered him $1500 CAD... Worth the money? Looking for opinions

8598j3g_20.jpeg

4802adg_20.jpeg

72144ak_20.jpeg

3662cgl_20.jpeg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
DOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

M trucks are getting to be rare, at least round these parts.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks worth it to me.

Did that truck belong to Chris?

Nice find!

Blue Goose

Factory gauge option! Ya don't see that often around these parts...

I don't know much about these trucks.... Having a hard time finding information on them as well...

I know there were two gauge console types available.... I have seen this type only once before... Is one more desirable than the other?

I don't know much about these trucks.... Having a hard time finding information on them as well...

I know there were two gauge console types available.... I have seen this type only once before... Is one more desirable than the other?

Yes, there are 2 types of gauge clusters... standard cab (like the one you have). Or the custom cab swept speedo gauge cluster and was not available till 1965. 61 to 64 had the same gauge cluster as the standard cab but in chrome and argent(silver color paint).

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Truck should be on my driveway by Tuesday!

I have an idea in mind right now

Going to tear the entire truck down, have the chassis blasted and paint a satin black using an Eastwood chassis product. Replace all rivets with bolts, four wheel disks, new brake lines, bushings, yada yada... Detroit locker, 35 splines, cal-traks and mono leafs.

Going to strip the underside of the truck and fix any rust issues, then apply a good under coater, and set the body back down on the frame. No body work, gonna clean it up and leave it.

521 C.I., SCJA heads, looking for 625+HP, broader performance wide ratio C6 tranny, manual valve body and a trans brake.

SLEEPER.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts