Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Billet Grille - 6-bar style grille

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm having a hard time finding a billet grille for the FX4 style grille on the 2005.

I don't want a mesh or anything. I want a billet bar style contraption for this grille.

IMG_1022.jpg

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I have yet to see a quality billet for the FX4. IMO, you could always just go with a full billet and ditch the FX4 grille.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ew... blacked out stuff.

Ryan

Usually you and I have have the same idea towards blacking stuff out, but I do like those headlights...is that still eww?

That being said...dunno about quality, but googling 2005 F150 billet grilles pulled up lots of stuff. A couple of the top:

http://www.mytightride.com/fof120bigr.html

http://www.truck-grilles.com/detail.html?prodid=11031&view=1

Edit...realize you just said you wanted something specifically for the FX4 grille...since I dunno what or if there are any differences, you may just wanna ignore me and continue on with your day...haha.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm a chrome guy. I'm trying to go the other way with it. I realize it's not a chrome style package, but I wanted a little stainless in the grille (rather than just ordering the bar style chrome grille) and put on some chrome nerf bars to brighten it up a little, not darken it. I just can't get into black.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Get a grill from a Lincoln Mark LT!!!

2006-lincoln-mark-lt-4_460x0w.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm a Lincoln fanatic, but it wouldn't match the badge on the tailgate.... :rofl: I'd drive an LS daily if I had the coin to operate a handful of vehicles at once.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I'm a Lincoln fanatic, but it wouldn't match the badge on the tailgate.... :rofl: I'd drive an LS daily if I had the coin to operate a handful of vehicles at once.

Ryan
Put a Lincoln emblem on the back then! :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts