Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2005 shocks

looking to put new monroe shocks on my superduty to make it a smoother and less bumpy ride for the newborn. Is there any suggestions on a type of shocks to put on.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
As I said in your other thread...bilsteins will be the way to go. I believe we have a vendor/sponsor here that has prices that are tough to beat.

Tire rack has very good prices on shocks if you happen to order through them please accsess the site through the small tirerack add adjacent to the tire section on this site, that way we get a cut of the profits allowing the site to continue to run as well as it does.

Here's a thread talking about Bilsteins on a 2005 F-250.
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16065

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I have had the Bilstein experience and I love them. I've tried rancheros and I'll just say that they're not really worth any kind of surplus over a white-box part.

Ryan

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
hate to be this way but,
The reason it rides so ruff is due to the fact its a 3/4 ton ive ridden in new ones and older ones. its due to the heavier springs, the shocks will make it a tidge better but not much. no with weight they ride like caddilacs

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Bilstiens all the way, put them on my '05, the ride is well worth the small added cost for the better shocks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts