Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally, the wife has come to the blue side almost....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well after this weeked of replacing another trans in the Denali we are trading the damn thing off!

My wife found this and is very interested...

Ok lemme have it the good the bad and the ugly about these things!

70K miles
V8 hehehehe 4.6.....

F10590A_2.jpg

F10590A_3.jpg

F10590A_4.jpg

F10590A_5.jpg

F10590A_6.jpg

F10590A_7.jpg

F10590A_8.jpg

F10590A_9.jpg

F10590A_10.jpg

F10590A_11.jpg

F10590A_12.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
One of us! One of us! One of us!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Doc...... make it happen.

Mom has an 03 with the similar drive train. They bought it at 160,000 if memory serves, and the transmission was shifting hard. It wasn't out - it wasn't even unbearable, but they had it rebuilt.

Ryan

The only problem is that Lou Fusz seems to be a bit overpriced, I also think the interior of the older ones seems a bit better. Considering your 3rd is on the way too the Explorer is a considerable amount smaller than the Denali, you might want to consider an Expedition, we had an 03 and it was one of the best cars we have ever owned.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well after this weeked of replacing another trans in the Denali we are trading the damn thing off!
Funny, just a few weeks ago you said, if I'd known you were looking at them, I'd have sold you our Denali. Gee, thanks Doc. ROFLMAO GLAD I'd found something else first!! :wasntme:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Funny, just a few weeks ago you said, if I'd known you were looking at them, I'd have sold you our Denali. Gee, thanks Doc. ROFLMAO GLAD I'd found something else first!! :wasntme:

What are friends for? :rofl:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Yeah tell me about it the trans was just rebuilt last year who woulda thunk it would shoot craps again!:headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We have narrowed down the search to a oxford white, 4.6 third row 4x4 with leather and a sunroof. when one comes up we will take action but for now we are looking.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah but she doesn't want a purple one! LMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA I tried to talk her into a f350 four door that they had on the lot but she said no....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You know I still havent heard any good or bad points on these yet...LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts