Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

$60 off BFG tires at 4 Wheel Parts!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang...that didn't seem too bad to me. Didn't have the tires I wanted in the size I wanted, but on other sets, they seemed to be a little cheaper than what I could get them for around here. But after mounting and balancing it would probably be about the same. Not to mention, I haven't heard anything good about 4wp in a while. Wrong orders shipped, bad parts sent, terrible customer service.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Chris, check out onlinetires.com, that is where I got my 5 KM2s (255/85/16) I ordered by phone since I put in a price match quote online and they called me back with a really good deal.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Chris, check out onlinetires.com, that is where I got my 5 KM2s (255/85/16) I ordered by phone since I put in a price match quote online and they called me back with a really good deal.

Holy Hell...that was a killer deal until they said it would be $350 in shipping for the tires I wanted.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
With the price matched deal they gave me, including shipping, it was cheaper than buying them local, or from anywhere else.

And they showed right up at my door in 5 days.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

Holy Hell...that was a killer deal until they said it would be $350 in shipping for the tires I wanted.

Subtotal: $613.32
Shipping & Handling: $91.30
Tax: $59.80

TOTAL: $764.42

Not bad!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
With the price matched deal they gave me, including shipping, it was cheaper than buying them local, or from anywhere else.

And they showed right up at my door in 5 days.

So you told them best price you found for the tires and essentially they took their cheap tires and adjusted the shipping rates to make it work for you? I'd kinda be interested in seeing that invoice to see how they adjusted their prices. Cuz if I can get a set of 'Claws or KM2's for cheaper than list price, I'm all for it.

Subtotal: $613.32
Shipping & Handling: $91.30
Tax: $59.80

TOTAL: $764.42

Not bad!

I noticed their warehouse is in Cali...I think you're a tad closer to ship to.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts