Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

how is everyone??

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
whats everyone been up to? I posted some stuff for sale and thought I could at least pop in and say hi.smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What's up man...things are good for me, no longer at UT...but I check in on my TN buds. Have a regular pay check now, so that's nice. How about you?

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Me and my girl are still together, my daughter is doing good (she's 4 now) and we moved out of the apt. and into a house. ITS SO AWESOME! Having a backyard and a driveway is gonna be great. I still havent picked up a new car, Im gonna finnish my girl's 79 camaro then start shopping around. Other than that....nothing.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Sounds like you're living the dream brother. Glad to hear it.

All is well here in CA. I'll be walking afte this quarter and finishing out my classes in the fall. Even more exciting-- I've got an Apple internship lined up for this summer-- my dream job.

Bertha also finally got her new tailgate and bumper after I got rear ended in the snow a few months ago, so she's happy too :)

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Its a bit of a nightmare right now. I have to move everything today and sunday, after that it'll be a dream. Im gonna get my girl's camaro moved then get back into cars (after all, its better to practice on the chevy, even I cant mess that up:rofl: ).

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Its looking kinda dead in here. Anyone else got something going on? After last week's rain I got most of my stuff into the house. Now I just have to get a couple boxes of random stuff moved.

FTF'er
Ah, moving, what great fun! We bought our house last September, then had some extensive remodeling to do, then moved in Jan 1st of this year. The house has a 1.5 car attached garage and a 3 car garage in the back... that is still full of everything that needs to go in the house once it's complete!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've been pretty busy at work this week. That's the thing that sucks about being salaried, your standard rate of pay is for 40 hours, but if you work 60, you're screwed.

Anyway, my take on moving...I love being a bachelor, rent out cheap places and you don't have a woman complaining about it. As long as I have a tv and bed, I'm happy. Then when it comes to moving, most of my stuff was either sturdy enough or garbage enough to where I could toss it out a window to my buddy helping me load up. Bachelordom rules.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
we have about a dozen glass aquariums (sp?) for my girl's snakes that had to be moved with care. Then two big TVs, and an entertainment center that's bigger than our two couches...and on...and on...and on. But thats all moved now and so is most of the boxes. Im gonna give the apt. a good scrub and call it done. Then get the yard cut and cleaned (the land lord was gonna call someone to do it, but I think I'll give it a personal touch). THEN, I'll get the camaro towed over and get to work on that. Ill probably take a weekend or two off for myself, but Im really looking forward to these projects. wish me luck!

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Ah, moving, what great fun! We bought our house last September, then had some extensive remodeling to do, then moved in Jan 1st of this year. The house has a 1.5 car attached garage and a 3 car garage in the back... that is still full of everything that needs to go in the house once it's complete!

Just so you know........I hate you!:guns:
I want that much space for stuff. I can see it now, a nice work shop in one of the bays with the camaro and a future project filling the others. Yep, it would be awesome..........Now get to work and clean out your crap so I can get to work. NOW!:)

FTF'er
Just so you know........I hate you!:guns:
I want that much space for stuff. I can see it now, a nice work shop in one of the bays with the camaro and a future project filling the others. Yep, it would be awesome..........Now get to work and clean out your crap so I can get to work. NOW!:)
I'd love to get it cleaned out! I'm wanting to do some work to my trailer, and the garage is even wired with 220V already for a plasma cutter, welder, and air compressor!

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Well, the storm this weekend killed my plans. I sat around all day and watched the news. Next weekend is gonna be PACKED with stuff to do. Maybe Ill be able to get a jump start on some of it during the week, but with no car, it wont be much. wish me luck

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I'd love to get it cleaned out! I'm wanting to do some work to my trailer, and the garage is even wired with 220V already for a plasma cutter, welder, and air compressor!

sounds perfect. But where is the fridge?smilietease

Ford Truck Articles