Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April '10 TOTM

Just wanted to say congrats Todd on your TOTM - I know she's not yours anymore but it is a fitting tribute. Maybe we'll see her on the forums again someday :)

Just think of it this way: You've spread the ownership of a blue oval to others and helped them experience the wonder of these trucks we call Ford.

:flag:smilieFordlogo

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Just wanted to say congrats Todd on your TOTM - I know she's not yours anymore but it is a fitting tribute. Maybe we'll see her on the forums again someday :)

Just think of it this way: You've spread the ownership of a blue oval to others and helped them experience the wonder of these trucks we call Ford.

:flag:smilieFordlogo

Thanks so much. It's much appreciated. I'm even more depressed now than ever however. Seems my boss, aka dad, has found a replacement and is currently getting the financing for it.

As if life weren't bad enough, looks like I'll be driving a GMC Yukon XL. It's a 2001 with 163,000 miles on it! We couldn't find a Ford Expedition, Navigator, Explorer or Mountaineer in our price range!! Which was, obviously, Govnment Motors CHEAP!

BUT, ya'll best remember, I AM A FORD TRUCK FANATIC!!

When this business turns around and things get going good again, I WILL BE IN ANOTHER FORD! :p

Don't give me no flack, I'm depressed enough! :guns:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Congrats on the recognition Todd, even though you had to say goodbye. It's sad to lose a friend. I think I'd feel worse losing my truck than a pet.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles