Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

66 F 100 parts

I'm looking for parts for my 66 short bed F100. I need a hood and the radiator support,the rest of the body work needing done is flat work which I will replace the sheet metal. Some of you gave me the info for Dennis Carpenter which is a big help,but I'm looking for some used parts. I live in Wv and any parts trucks I've found are pretty rusty. Thanks in advance.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wish I could help, but I don't believe we have very many members that have that era of truck. I don't want to drive you away from this site, but slick 60's may be a bit more beneficial to you at the moment:

http://fordtruk.com/forums/

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I'm looking for parts for my 66 short bed F100. I need a hood and the radiator support,the rest of the body work needing done is flat work which I will replace the sheet metal. Some of you gave me the info for Dennis Carpenter which is a big help,but I'm looking for some used parts. I live in Wv and any parts trucks I've found are pretty rusty. Thanks in advance.
The hood is the same: 1961/66 F100/700. Only the emblems are different.

1966 F100/250 2WD's use a unique radiator support. No one is reproducing it.

The only radiator support that has been reproduced is C2TZ16138G which can be modified to fit your truck.

There is an FTE member named Gangstakr, lives in Hemet CA. AFAIK, he is the only person who has used 1966 F100/250 2WD core supports.

To get Gangstakr's contact info, use the link above to ford-trucks.com, go to the 1961/66 forum, where he posts.

If you type radiator support in the SEARCH feature, you will find 100's of posts on this subject, many typed by me under user name NumberDummy.

Last edited:

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
The hood is the same: 1961/66 F100/700. Only the emblems are different.

1966 F100/250 2WD's use a unique radiator support. No one is reproducing it.

The only radiator support that has been reproduced is C2TZ16138G which can be modified to fit your truck.

There is an FTE member named Gangstakr, lives in Hemet CA. AFAIK, he is the only person who has used 1966 F100/250 2WD core supports.

To get Gangstakr's contact info, use the link above to ford-trucks.com, go to the 1961/66 forum, where he posts.

If you type radiator support in the SEARCH feature, you will find 100's of posts on this subject, many typed by me under user name NumberDummy.

Do you happen to know what the difference between 2wd and 4wd radiator support is. Im in need of one also and LMC truck has the 4wd ones available.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts