Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

now! this is a sexy truck!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
i normally dont like big rims but these are sweet!!

MATT black truck with chrome details

26928_10150143866625483_604720482_11440490_543377_n.jpg

saw it the first time over here..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sorry, to me that truck says...I have a small dick and mommy and daddy paid for this truck. Personally, I'm not a fan of matte paint schemes. But I do believe that truck would be acceptable without the bling daddy rims and had some swampers or something.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I like the all black myself...
But the bling rims and street tires goes hand in hand with ben's statement. Throw some black wheels and some boggers on it BAM! SEX

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I can say, on a truck like jurg's the wheels fit well...

The truck he posted with the black wheels and the polished lip i actually liked.
Each kind of truck has a different application of wheel.

Lifting your truck putting some bling daddy rims, and low pro's deserves a super punt in the nuts...

Speaking of which, saw a monster super doody the other day, ridin on 44" boggers, tripple chromed roll bar.
12" blocks bannana leaf's.
Was aparently geared correctly as it had no issues gettin to the speed limit... I wasn't expecting it to be that quick.
But it was a mall crawler, all the chrome and how well the paint shined...
After mudding, your paint is never the same...

On another note again, i have a seen a sudden influx of trucks with boggers.
Im falling behind, i need a 60 some gears, and some boggers, with the quickness....
I guess i might have to get that bike sooner than i though. :D

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sorry, to me that truck says...I have a small dick and mommy and daddy paid for this truck. Personally, I'm not a fan of matte paint schemes. But I do believe that truck would be acceptable without the bling daddy rims and had some swampers or something.

smiliewhathesaid

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
We ask for pictures of womens on the beach and we get a truck
with fork lift wheels

quoted for truth...
So it sounds like you spent your week with some guys from autin wearing there keep austin weird shirts and talkin about how cool they are cause there daddy is a lawyer...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
thicker meats.

I'll let that slide...but I'm curious if you knew you were on FTF when you typed that.

Speaking of which, saw a monster super doody the other day, ridin on 44" boggers, tripple chromed roll bar.
12" blocks bannana leaf's.
Was aparently geared correctly as it had no issues gettin to the speed limit... I wasn't expecting it to be that quick.
But it was a mall crawler, all the chrome and how well the paint shined...
After mudding, your paint is never the same...

There's nothing wrong with mall crawlers as long as you have a capable weekend warrior somewhere else...you can't drive two rigs at once. However, there is an issue with 12" blocks and banana springs.

On another note again, i have a seen a sudden influx of trucks with boggers.
Im falling behind, i need a 60 some gears, and some boggers, with the quickness....
I guess i might have to get that bike sooner than i though. :D

Funny you should mention that. Over that last couple of years, I noticed all the poser rigs went to smaller, less aggressive tires...I think because of the economy/gas prices/no jobs. However, the jobless rate in my area has decreased by 2% since January and sure enough, starting to see the Interco brands popping back up again. Also starting to notice guys are looking right at me, instead of up at me at stop lights. It kinda pisses me off, I'm not a part time truck fan, my enthusiasm doesn't ebb and flow with the economy...if I need a new part or tires or something, guess I'll be mac and cheese with Alpo for a while.

We ask for pictures of womens on the beach and we get a truck
with fork lift wheels

Trufcicles

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
unny you should mention that. Over that last couple of years, I noticed all the poser rigs went to smaller, less aggressive tires...I think because of the economy/gas prices/no jobs. However, the jobless rate in my area has decreased by 2% since January and sure enough, starting to see the Interco brands popping back up again. Also starting to notice guys are looking right at me, instead of up at me at stop lights. It kinda pisses me off, I'm not a part time truck fan, my enthusiasm doesn't ebb and flow with the economy...if I need a new part or tires or something, guess I'll be mac and cheese with Alpo for a while.
:rofl: Quoted for TRUF!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I hear ya on that ben....

I really need to get the truck fixed up. I have been eating the mac and ramens for awhile, not working on top of moving kinda broke me... :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts