Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Statewide Events

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey there fellas, figured it would be pretty cool to have a thread that could include events that happen across the state, be it a second cousin's nephews bday to a sporting event to a car show to aliens landing. If you deem it an important event, post up. I figure this could help give people a heads up and a quick run down as to what's going on.

I have two as of now:

-The weekend of April 3/4 Uwharrie National forest is opening for another year of wheeling shenanigans.

-April 23/24 Pinks Allout is coming to Z-Max dragway.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Statewide Spring Turkey Season starts April 10 and the youth season begins April 3 I believe.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
april the 24th, i could be one state south of you!
Scary?
:D

Sweet niblets...we could meet up, let's put that on the events calender. Where you gonna be at?

BTW...this isn't your state so get the eff out.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Actually, if you want to double check your registry, IM A MOTHER FAWKIN MEMBER OF THE NC CHAP! BEOCHE!
Kris's for some drunken shenanigans and boggin!

HAHA...touche, you WIN again. Hot damn that does sound like fun. Well enjoy yourself and take pics.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Not yellin in a bad kinda way, :)
I might not be able to make it, depends on what work gets like...
I know im about to be batching like a mad man in the next few weeks or so.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Statewide Spring Turkey Season starts April 10 and the youth season begins April 3 I believe.

What's turkey huntin been like there... havn't been turkey huntin for years...

I'm plannin on goin this year in Montana... supposed to be pretty good. The damn things are everywhere here. saw a bunch of em right by the interstate the other day... just wanderin along. fools. time to get the 12 gauge out bwahahha!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Couldn't really tell ya Matt, I haven't been in a good 7 years myself. But it sounds like there haven't been too many downed birds the last few years.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
September 11th...Trucks Gone Wild is going to be at Dennis Anderson's mud complex out at the OBX, I'm planning on going. However, I can't seem to find anything on purchasing tickets yet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anyone besides me go to City Limits Saloon and watch the 4x4 Cross boys put on a helluva truck pull? They had some TGW trucks there, and it was a blast.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts