Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

why are the games not allowed?

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
was just wondering why i cant play the games in the arcade?...it says that it has been disabled for my user groupe...whatever that meanssmiliebeenripped

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I might be wrong....but I think you get access to the arcade if you pony up to be a paying member...I do know that as a paying member you get access to the super-dooper uber secret room!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yup. if you notice, some members like me and DNFXDLI have the silver button that says "FANATIC" underneath our names. basically it means we are paying members. being a paying member means you get access to secret rooms, the arcade and a few other things i cant seem to remember

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
yup. if you notice, some members like me and DNFXDLI have the silver button that says "FANATIC" underneath our names. basically it means we are paying members. being a paying member means you get access to secret rooms, the arcade and a few other things i cant seem to remember

Increased PM message space, is one of those I believe.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
WHY IS YELLING DISABLED?

i type in all caps and /\ is what i get?

what the f?
Now it works?
I are CONFUSED!

Cause we like to have a sense of decorum in this place....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Speaking of this, is there anyway that I can get the game scroll things above my location to disappear forever? PLEASE!?!?!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts