Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pics of truck (Funny story inside)

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Ok, so I went through alot of trouble getting these pics! I was traveling down the road looking for a place to take pics of the truck. Well I passed this old barn that I had forgot about. So I pull off on the shoulder and take a few pictures. I then turn the truck around to get some more pics. I get out of the truck and all of a sudden this white Nissan comes haulin *** and stops no lie--6" from my knees. The old geezer gets out and says:

conversation said:
Old Geezer: What the phuck are you doing!?
Me: Im taking effing pictures (I was mad because he about ran me over)
Old Geezer: Well I had someone just rob that old house of mine over there a day or so ago and you look suspicious.
Me: I'm well on the state right away on the shoulder and I dont phuckin appreciate you about running me over.
Old Geezer: Im going to look in the back of your truck!
Me: Look in my effing truck, I'm on the side of the road with a camera in my hand, what the hell could i be stealing.

about this time his grandkids pull up and ask whats going on

conversation said:
Me: The ******* about ran me over
Old Geezer: its alright, he's an honest person taking pics for some damn reason.
Me:: I like photography
Old Geezer: I wish you'd been here when those people robbed me.
Me: I wish i had been to!

At this point i jumped in truck without saying another word, stomped on the gas and threw mud and grass everywhere, hit the pavement with the wheels burning rubber and i bet i burned rubber for about 15-20 ft in reverse. I was pissed. anyhow end rant on to my pics:

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

and here are some pics before the truck got dirty:

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Look past muddy truck, it gives it character! It was clean, and i had to take Sara home down her dirt road :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts