Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally got the Mustang Pictures Here

Shocker

Charter Member
Picked it up Thursday, Handles nice and fast already been pulled over YelloThumbUp (20 minutes After I picked it up) Still have to get the paint fixed and a few other things.

Details: 88 Mustang GT Hatchback, 5.0 HO, T-5, 8.8 with 2.73 gears, Flowmaster exhaust with H-pipe.

More pictures here http://www.shockersgarage.com/mustang.html

2.JPG

6.JPG

You keep addin' vehicles they're gonna have to charge you bandwidth just for your SIGNATURE! Good looker tho!

How did I miss this post before???[confused]

Great Looking Car. Enjoy it. It looks like it is in great shape for the age of it.
Ugh.... You're gonna HATE that line when you get older....:rofl2:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Ugh.... You're gonna HATE that line when you get older....:rofl2:

And you are correct at that. I am already dreading the next birthday.

I was surprised that the '95 we got was in as good of shape as it was in for it's age but that car looks awesome. The interior looks like it is in great shape. I think that was a great find. Depending on the previous owner, I think cars age a little faster than we do.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I hit the big 40 last year. When you get that far..the years start going downhill faster. :(
I'm only a year behind you Brian!! They started going down fast about 8 years ago for me!! I'm just finishing Physical Therapy because I blew out my back AGAIN!! Gettin' old sucks!

Hey Goose, does it get any better after the fourth or fifth century or is it still getting worse?? :rofl:

I'm only a year behind you Brian!! They started going down fast about 8 years ago for me!! I'm just finishing Physical Therapy because I blew out my back AGAIN!! Gettin' old sucks!

Hey Goose, does it get any better after the fourth or fifth century or is it still getting worse?? :rofl:
Hey Todd......
AvitarAnimal20Mother.gif

Last edited:

Truthfully, I started a down hill slide in 88. That is the year I got my hand and arm crushed. That lead to the kidney failure...and so on......:blah:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Truthfully, I started a down hill slide in 88. That is the year I got my hand and arm crushed. That lead to the kidney failure...and so on......:blah:
Dang. While you were doing that, I was out getting my pilot's license. YelloThumbUp

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I was crapping in diapers.

Whoops... thread derail. :D

Beautiful car. How's it running for you? You planning on keeping it the way it is, or giving it a little more kick?

Ryan

I hit the big 40 last year. When you get that far..the years start going downhill faster. :(

only 40 man? i hit the big 60 on the 13th. try working then. good looking stang man.mines a 07. s197 all worked out already
hers a shot of whats on it feeding it.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts