Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sept STL GTG!!!!!!!!?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Lets set a date boys....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
oh no sorry i forgot about 03ex....

when you go to hooters there is enough women to spare...LOL

I hope the wife don't see this..LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hooters or BWW would be fine with me I need a little spice!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Buffalo Wild Wings... you shoulda asked we could have got it to ya!!!!

Thats ok. It is rough, I was just going to grab it for a trailer someday.

It is not worth that long of a trip. If (huge if) I ever get my truck done, then I will worry about a trailer.

I will have an extra rear axle when I get my 9" in. A trailer frame is easy to build. Dad still works for the steel shop and my neighbor works for a place that makes boat trailers. He can get hitches and jacks cheap, if they are scratched or dinged. Now how would that happen....:redface:

Never heard of buffalo wild wings. [confused]

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The name says it all the have wings and about 20 different sauces you can pick from...from honey BBq to (and I sh*t you not) when they come out there is a sticker on them that says careful not to get in eyes. and let me tell you they are HOT!!! about 6 is all I could handle!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thats ok. It is rough, I was just going to grab it for a trailer someday.

It is not worth that long of a trip. If (huge if) I ever get my truck done, then I will worry about a trailer.
Hey Brian, I go up to Washington, MO to have waverunners serviced at times and most of the time have room to spare on the way back. I could pick it up and I've got places I could keep it up here in Osage Beach. And sometimes I come down to Rogersville or Springfield and once in a while, Eureka Springs. I'm sure we could arrange something at some point in time.

Just drop me a PM with some info on it's where abouts and who to contact if I know I'm heading that way. Or I could just let you know I'm heading that way so you could contact them and we could make arrangements. It's almost time for me to start running up that way since the season is about over.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
They want it gone now. I asked them about 6 months ago about it, now they decided it needs to be gone in a few days. It will probably end up in the crusher if he can't sell it quick.

He does not want it in yard all of a sudden.

Some people! :hammer: :headbang:
I'm off on Sunday and could take a leisurely drive. All I've got at the moment is a, remember I'm Fordless and this is a LOANER, GMC Short bed. If it will fit in this, I could arrange transport to Osage Beach. Or, maybe someone in St. Louis could pick it up and store it temp until I get up that way?? Doc, Scott, Goose, anyone??

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
see other post....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was thinking more like chopped suey! LOL

And those wings are AWESOME!

OK only 2 weekends left...22 or 29 let me know...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I can't remember where I said it but I said that our company picnic was the 29th. I was wrong. I work the 29th and that's inventory day. FUN! ....not!

The 30th is the company picnic but I heard last night there will be about 500 people there (and only 75 of the 400 people working there are employees). I think I'll pass this year. They are having it at the Zone and everything will be free to us which explains why everyone and their mother (and mothers brothers uncles cousins son) will be there. In the middle of a 3 one 3 I will be too crabby to deal with that stuff.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts