Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Level II Tow Hooks finally!

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
I finally recieved my Level II tow hooks for the Ranger. I bought these off of a guy for $65, not bad! They were a little dirty when i got them, but nothing a little degreaser and a rag didnt take care of. Then I took out the metal polish and went to town!

L01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZXJyeS9waWN.jpg

(this was before metal polish)

what do ya think!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Gonna look sweet on the truck! We will need pics though just to prove it! LOL

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Got up early this morning and headed to the shop and got a start on the tow hooks. I got the driver side put on last night and got so aggravated that i gave up on the passenger side. The passenger side is no joke, no room to work and stupid header panel was in the way. i got all but one bolt off and it was STUCK! When I took and impact gun to it and it didn't budge, i knew i was in trouble! i pb blasted it and even tried long breaker bar with no luck. Finally got mad at it and took a stubby wrench and a dead blow hammer and got the job done. You know after i broke it loose, it was still so tight and hung that the impact wrench and breaker bar still didn't touch it! I had to hammer it until is was almost all the way out. Call me wimp or whatever, but it was seriously held tight! Anyways on to the pics! Look past dirty truck, its been raining all week and yes i know i need to get bump in bumper fixed!

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Me likey!!!!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts