Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

HI and my name is Gordon and I joined yesterday....I own a 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150. Not sure if any of you about my truck BUT back in 1998 was the 50th anniversary of F-150 and NASCAR. Ford decided to produce and truck for that occasion with some help from Roush.

I live in Hamilton Ontario Canada....I was born up here and spent most of my life in Louisville,Ky. While living in Louisville I got my truck and about 4 yrs ago I moved back to Canada after losing both mom & dad(2002 & 1990)

welcome 98. sorry for your loss. this joint will give you moments of respite. or just piss you off so much you go out and kill people.

Welcome! Never mind Carl. Nobody does.
Feel free to join in the abuse wherever you want!
Hey, guys, NOW we are MULTI-CULTURAL! We have people from all walks of life... even Ryan!

Fellro

Staff member
I'm surprised there hasn't been any comments on the fact he has a NASCAR truck, and the name Gordon, or are you saving that for later? ;)

I'm surprised there hasn't been any comments on the fact he has a NASCAR truck, and the name Gordon, or are you saving that for later? ;)
Saving for later. Let him get acclamated first, then pounce.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hey Gordon, great to see you here. Feel free to come back, post often, and invite your friends... We're always thrilled to see a new face.

Make yourself at home... (Keep in mind that others also make themselves at home, and I can't promise normal functional families in thier past. In fact, I'm quite sure that there WASN'T anything like that.)

Ryan

98 feel special... these hypocrites bag me like the ugly step kid because i am a fan of a NASCAR driver that shares your name. don't ever mention your support unless it's for the MO homo that drives the 66. had i typed your name there would be 10 posts with my driver kissing dudes.

Fellro

Staff member
Heck, I thought by now you guys had it figured out how to redirect it at Carl anyway...

So you saying that Gordon might actually be Carl in drag... er out of drag? No way. Gordon has been too nice this far. Carl couldn't hold it that long.

98 feel special... these hypocrites bag me like the ugly step kid because i am a fan of a NASCAR driver that shares your name. don't ever mention your support unless it's for the MO homo that drives the 66. had i typed your name there would be 10 posts with my driver kissing dudes.
Oh Carl, you are so persecuted...:rotz: Would it help to remind you that you share the first name with the driver of the 99,.....and he drives a FORD???

i posted that driver as 66. 1 six away fom hell(99 inverted). sharing a first name...... we may both be devil spawn. but i'm a nice guy. the other is from Mo.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome Gordon. Good thing you told us about the truck. I couldn't figure it out by the handle or the signature. :D

BTW- Yeah, that's sarcasm and some grief to make you feel like part of the gang of hoodlums here!!

THANKS for the welcome

I am NASCAR fan THANKS to my dad....RIP

I am NOT a Gordon fan!!!!!!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Welcome to the site 98.

Fellro

Staff member
That'll earn a few brownie points with the main harassment crew... Carl just might as well have a bullseye for all the crap being flung at him...:)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts