Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Houston, We have Tint!

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Just got the truck back with the tint on; it looks great! 35% up front, 15% other three windows. He did an awesome job with no bubbles whatsoever, plus it has a lifetime warranty. Also i got my new tags put on up front. It was a Christmas present from the fiance, they look great as well. So the past two weeks has been great for the truck! New tint, tires, tags, and speakers! I wish i could have went darker on the front ones, but the cops are bad for enforcing the tint law; my friend has had to remove his three times. I love how its nice and shady in the truck! Next month, I'm picking up my stainless tow hooks that i have on hold.

I had to use the Crackberry to take pics. Also the truck is filthy from tall the snow and mud here lately. I bet i pressure washed it 4 times last week.

IMG00096.jpg

IMG00097.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00093.jpg

WOW these pics make my truck look awful! Ill get better pics when i get it cleaned up and use the fiance's new camera!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Looks great Scott! That tint will definitely protect your interior as well as yourself! And I agree with Chris, ya need and FTF decal!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Just got the truck back with the tint on; it looks great! 35% up front, 15% other three windows.

Just 'cause I'm curious, do you know what % the factory tint on Rangers is?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
35% is as close to factory as you can get. My ranger already had the back three windows tinted straight from the factory. I had my doors done to match.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Factory tint is somewhere around 15-20 percent. HOWEVER, i was cruising through the dealer the other day and got out to look a a 10' Ranger and the back windows seemed to be alot darker than my 15% back tint!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts