Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

One more question, please...

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
I know it gets old giving advice to newbs, but I AM buying an air grinder for xmas and really need some input from as many of you as feel up to it.

I looked at a $59 Craftsman today and it just looked cheap. I saw an Ingersoll Rand for $74 on the internet, but it looked really heavy. Looked and looked and can't find anything that looks right. Got about $125 to spend.

So....

Can you tell me if you have an air grinder personally, who makes it and how you like it?

Can you tell me if an air grinder, an air sander, and a cut off wheel are the same thing? Is it just a matter of what kind of disk you use?

Ok, that's 3 questions but hope you catch my drift. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give, and I'd like to hear from as many of you as I can.

Later.

-rp-

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I bought an electric grinder and thus far I'm satisfied. Hopefully someone will be able to help more with the air setup. That'll take a lot of CFM

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts