Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site Sponsors

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Do we have someone that is responsible fro trying to get site sponsors?

Maybe if this site had one contact person for that and who could solicit on behalf of the site for people to be a sponsor it might be beneficial.

Is there a cost associated with being a site sponsor at this point?

Whatabout getting a core group of sponsors like "Charter Sponsors" who get to be sponsors for free but do some sort of kickdown when products are bought through them from members.

What are the guidelines?

I ask because it would be nice to have someone like spartan diesel or lipd or dptuner (I name those because I can think of them off the top of my head not to exclude anyone) on board to help answer questions etc.

so...What say the powers that be?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We will discuss among the elites.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Site sponsors would be great, we just haven't approached any as of yet. We do have a couple right now and they would be KCAutosound and 4 Wheel Parts of Cleveland. We would like to start finding more so we can keep this place up to date and free for all the members. YelloThumbUp

Thanks for your suggestions and advice also.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Site sponsors would be great, we just haven't approached any as of yet. We do have a couple right now and they would be KCAutosound and 4 Wheel Parts of Cleveland. We would like to start finding more so we can keep this place up to date and free for all the members. YelloThumbUp

Thanks for your suggestions and advice also.

Free is good. If you guys put together a sponsorship package I will email some vendors and see what they have to say.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts