Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My New Tires From Tire Rack

Well, I said I'd report back about my Tire Rack experience. In a word, excellent!

I elected to have the tires delivered here at home. They arrived a day earlier than the projected date. Today, I went to Combs Tire and Auto Repair (one of Tire Racks suggested installers) to have my tires installed. These folks sell tires including the Good Year like I had bought from Tire Rack. Scott Combs never talked down to me about not buying from him rather, he was very pleasant, professional, and complimented me on using Tire Rack telling me how good of a job they do.

Will I purchase my tires again from Tire Rack? Based on my experience, you betcha!!!

FTF'er
These folks sell tires including the Good Year like I had bought from Tire Rack.

Good to hear it went well! Just curious, did you ask him his price on the same tires? Just wondering if he's able to match the price?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to hear it went well. I really wish they supplied Interco and 35"+ sizes so I could benefit.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Glad to hear it Brad. I'm gonna look to them for trailer tires here soon.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
"You betcha"!!!
An official Blue Goose "You Betcha"!!!

You can't do any better than that!!!:suspicious:

Let's ask a small question, shall we???:idea:

An administraitor at one of you advertising websites wants some tires.smilieleghump Should we make sure he gets his products ASAP and have the owner at the suggested install shop butter him up about what a great deal he got???:wasntme:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts