Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1965/1966 Ford Crew cab pickup trucks

I've only seen maybe 3 in person and they were either projects or just a roached out ride.

I've been searching the web for production numbers/values as you rarely see the factory 4door crew cab.

My dad bought a 1966 F350 4x2 crew cab some 15-17 years ago and just drives it very rarely, its in awesome shape with low miles, nice paint, and a freshened up 352 engine under the hood.

Any info about the crew cab 65/66 would be awesome.

Like:
How many made in 65?
How many made in 66?
were there f250 crew cabs as well?
how much was one new?
and other stuff along those lines.

thanks

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well glad to have ya. sounds like an awesome truck. I know Mi1ion (Dennis) or BKW (Bill) can have almost 100% certain answers along with many other members. but once again welcome to FTF and stay a while and POST PICS!! we love pics.

well glad to have ya. sounds like an awesome truck. I know Mi1ion (Dennis) or BKW (Bill) can have almost 100% certain answers along with many other members. but once again welcome to FTF and stay a while and POST PICS!! we love pics.

Unfortunately Bill left the site.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Bill is welcome at FTF anytime he wants.

Welcome to FTF. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. I'm sure some guys will be along to help answer those questions.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
marti report is interesting but is 67-up. anyhow i will try to get some pics up soon.

hmm there has to be some info out there somewhere bout these trucks.

thanks

crew cab

I have a 66 crew cab I don't know much about it, in the process of getting running right now. There are a couple of pics of it on this site.

Shaun

Some more Crews of that era.

Here are some more '63 - '66 Crew Cabs

Attachments

• 65_F100_Crew_Cab.jpg
  • 66CREW.jpg
  • !!giOKcg!WE~$(KGrHqYOKj!EyOtbps9CBMnS2!FwGg~~_4.jpg
  • wide_angle_whole.jpg
  • $100,000 Crew2.jpg

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
To the OP...a premium Marti report would be your best bet to get the answers to your questions.
Marti has nothing that pertains to 1966 and earlier FoMoCo vehicles, only 1967/79's.

In the late 1980's, FoMoCo was planning to THROW AWAY all the data that pertained to 1967/79 FoMoCo vehicles. Kevin Marti, a Mustang "nut" in Phoenix AZ found out about Ford's, plan and got ALL of it.

When you request a build sheet from FoMoCo for '67/79's, it's free, but takes 6-8 weeks to receive it, as FoMoCo has to get the info from Marti.

1966 and previous year vehicles: There is no info available from FoMoCo any longer, as it ALL was TOSSED OUT years ago.

Ford began assembling their own Crew Cabs midyear 1965. Early 1965's were conversions by Crown Coach and have different rear door window frames and exposed rear door hinges than the Ford assembled Crew Cabs.

There are no production figures availabe for 1965/66 Crew Cabs.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts