Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

When is our next GTG, anyway?

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Title of the thread says it all

Just wondering, so I MIGHT, MIGHT be able to make one, and start putting names to the faces here :)

Gunner

blacksnapon

Staff member
sept 29 waynesville city park. "paw Paw days"

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make that one either..............I'll be down here in Arkansas for at least another month............ :(

DAMMIT I HATE this work.............

Gunner

bobf100

For you guys over in the Kansas City area there is a Goodguys national event next weekend (8/31 - 9/2) held at the Kansas Motor Speedway. Might be a good time to get some of the local guys together. There will be over 3000 cars and is held on the infield of the racetrack. You can spend the whole weekend looking at cars and probably not see them all. They have just about anything you can imagine - trucks, muscle cars, hot rods, rat rods, restored vehicles.....you name it and there is good chance it's there.

I'll be attending but won't be in my F100. Will be meeting up with a buddy of mine - may take his cobra. :nana: :nana: :nana:

For you guys over in the Kansas City area there is a Goodguys national event next weekend (8/31 - 9/2) held at the Kansas Motor Speedway. Might be a good time to get some of the local guys together. There will be over 3000 cars and is held on the infield of the racetrack. You can spend the whole weekend looking at cars and probably not see them all. They have just about anything you can imagine - trucks, muscle cars, hot rods, rat rods, restored vehicles.....you name it and there is good chance it's there.

I'll be attending but won't be in my F100. Will be meeting up with a buddy of mine - may take his cobra. :nana: :nana: :nana:
But Ryan,.......how do you fit into that event? [confused]

But Ryan,.......how do you fit into that event? [confused]
he get's there with no spending. me being a tight wad, recognize a "wad". we always post like we'll be all over. KC will be corn country before R spends a nickle. i know.... i've been there.
i'll be banned soon, but know i love you all. someday we'll party. R, you too.
wipe down.... that way Eva's drawers stay kind of clean. friggin terrorist.

Last edited:
Are there ever any central florida events?

Right now, I think you and tony (surewhynot) are the only two members in FL. This site is small, but growing. There are several members in CA now. At least one is from Canada.

EDIT: I think I am the only active member who actually lives in AR. Gunner seems to be down here working most of the time though....Poor guy! :rofl:

Last edited:

fenderbender2002

Thats not too bad you are only about 2 1/2 hrs away. At least you aren't as far away as miami or something.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts