Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford has gone off the deep end!!!

wow, that wierd... 2 or so weeks ago you could....

so ford wants the ranger neutered......

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
In this day and age, if you sell less than 50,000 of anything, it gets hard to justify the R&D, marketing, or certification costs. A few years ago, the Ranger was offered in so many models and configurations that it drove dealers crazy. It literally was impossible to order the right truck for inventory unless you went bare bones or full-on loaded. Nice to see them simplify the lineup. Believe it or not, too many choices just means confused customers, not increased sales.

re: Ford LS axle. Does anyone really think this is a great loss? 'smiliedoh'

re: I-4 in a 4X4. In the last three years, I saw a grand total of one Colorado delivered with this powertrain choice.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
2010 is the last year for the Ranger which has been the same basic truck since 1983.

This is my last post on FTF. Those that need parts assistance can find me elsewhere.

Last edited:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
This is my last post on FTF. Those that need parts assistance can find me elsewhere.

Sorry to hear this Bill as your information was always appreciated by myself and many others.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts