Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New battery=Random flashers???

Hello- I installed a new battery in my 03 f-250 super duty. Now the flashers come on whenever they feel like it. There is no pattern or set time limit to when they come on. If they are on there is no way to shut them off that i've found, not even removing the keys. I do have a remote starter and entry transmitter that quit working long before the new battery installation but don't know if that could be related. Has anybody seen this before??

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hello- I installed a new battery in my 03 f-250 super duty. Now the flashers come on whenever they feel like it. There is no pattern or set time limit to when they come on. If they are on there is no way to shut them off that i've found, not even removing the keys. I do have a remote starter and entry transmitter that quit working long before the new battery installation but don't know if that could be related. Has anybody seen this before??
Yep, remove the add ons and it will probably quit. Its setting a part of the alarm when its doing that (flashers).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts