Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How much is TOO much?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i honestly hate trucks like that....thats not a real truck...that even surpasses Mall Crawler in my book.........to me...thats just stupid and a waste of parts and resources...i bet you my truck can go a lot more places being a stock height 4x4....

radialarm

Clown of Death!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well I'll tell ya what. If I had 50K layin around I would buy it. Hell just to say I own it! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LMAO tex your a nut!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
If I had 50K laying around I'd hire Lucy Thai for a night.. **** the truck...

Save your money!!! Thai girls ain't no good in bed, Tex!!! I married one, I know!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The coil overs on the truck run about $2500. Axles about $2000. Probably another $5000 in wheels and tires. With the cost of the truck, the parts, labor and the paint job he probably has more than 50k in it. Still not my thing though. My truck is lifted, but can still do everything a stock one can (except park in a normal garage) and more.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Save your money!!! Thai girls ain't no good in bed, Tex!!! I married one, I know!!!

I need to hook you up with some of her Video, she gives a whole new meaning to phrase "SUper Freak" besides YOUR A DAMN CLOWN!! maybe she was sick your of premature squirting flower..

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
HOw much is to much? when your Blargs start sounding like a meow.. Thats when its time to lay down and take a long break...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts