Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Actual fuel filter removed from an 08 6.4 superduty

blacksnapon

Staff member
Wonder what he was using for fuel?
0016.JPG

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Or used ATF...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Speaking for myself, whenever I paint with oil based paints I clean the brushes with gas and rather than waste it, I pour it into Bonnie's Mustang's tank! :rolleyes:

If we never hear from Brad again, I think that'll mean Mrs. Goose found her way onto FTF...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Ya mean that's an unacceptable practice to do to a 50,000 dollar truck? [confused] Speaking for myself, whenever I paint with oil based paints I clean the brushes with gas and rather than waste it, I pour it into Bonnie's Mustang's tank! :rolleyes:
People do it, when I worked for Penske we would out source some of our over flow work.
And we went to a shop good ol red neck kinda dumb asses, and the one grease monkey cleaned all his parts with Diesel and then would go pour it in is tank at the end of the week.

My boss and me were standing out side smoking talking to shop boss when the old bastard brought it out and started pumping the barrel out in to his tank.

humans can be infinitely ignorant.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Eh you could go another 10k miles on that filter smilieneenar

J/K I would say used motor oil or something like that too.

People do it, when I worked for Penske we would out source some of our over flow work.
And we went to a shop good ol red neck kinda dumb asses, and the one grease monkey cleaned all his parts with Diesel and then would go pour it in is tank at the end of the week.

My boss and me were standing out side smoking talking to shop boss when the old bastard brought it out and started pumping the barrel out in to his tank.

humans can be infinitely ignorant.

HEY it's good for the environment. THAT is what matters and besides he saves an average of $20 whole dollars PER tank of fuel. Remember penny wise and ugh..... ah what difference does it make.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts