Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

10/25/09 Delaware Mod Party

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
So the 25th is going to be the BIG day.....poor lil Taz won't be quite so lil anymore! :nana: I've managed to get my buddy Scott's garage, which is down here Harrington way. He's also going to help and said the frig is stocked with cold ones. YelloThumbUp

Anyone interested in participating? Just add your name up. I'll get time and directions posted shortly! Oh....I'm guestimating this project to take about 6 hours....................

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good luck Brenda...I'd be enticed to help if I knew what was changing..wink wink. BTW...Tony is gonna be seriously disappointed when he realizes you're not throwing a party for the MODerators.

TazDevil07

party for the moderators? hmmm...ya'll willing to travel to Delaware? hehehe

BACK TO TOPIC

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
How early are we starting?

Doh. Either it's too late for me to be on here or my reading comprehension sucks. Didn't see that you would post a time later.

Last edited:

TazDevil07

I'm waiting on Scott to get back to me to see when the shop will be open.

TazDevil07

Ok just spoke with Scott. We're all set for Sunday. He said 930 - 10 am. I'm opting for 930 just incase we run into issues....YIKES! That good for you Bill? Not sure if anyone else is coming other than me, Kev, you, and Scott.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Thats fine. When I did mine it was just me and one other guy. We started around 2pm on a Saturday and I drove it home around 8ish that night.

Have you read the directons yet? If not I highly recommend that you do. I think I read them 3-4 times before I actually did mine.

TazDevil07

Thats fine. When I did mine it was just me and one other guy. We started around 2pm on a Saturday and I drove it home around 8ish that night.

Have you read the directons yet? If not I highly recommend that you do. I think I read them 3-4 times before I actually did mine.

I actually did read the directions and put a tag where to skip the manual tranny stuff. I'll reread again before Sunday. I'm too excited! Looks like I might have to take my truck back to Scotty's for the exhaust and hitch shortener though. I don't want my stuff hanging way down low, ya know. My big concern is getting my WAAG bar refab'd up. It goes through the valance right now. I don't want to be without the Waag, I love it too much!

TazDevil07

Ok, I think Joe is coming now too.

1430 Sandbox Road, Harrington - we start 930 am! WOOT! If anyone else is coming, let me know and I'll send ya my digits.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Well so much for sleeping in this weekend. lol. I can't wait to get the BL on your truck. Maybe we can convince Joe to get one next. Then I won't be the tallest truck anymore.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
And he was talking about adding a BL next. Maybe this will finally push him over the edge.

TazDevil07

Interesting.......guess we'll see. Oh man, I won't be able to sleep tonight! UGH!! I got your decal too Bill and have an R/F one if ya want it.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I actually have 5 R/F decals from when I became a supporter over there. So I don't need one of those but I really appriciate the other decal.

TazDevil07

Ok, wasn't sure. I've got the FTF one for ya! See ya in the morning....you know where you're going?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts