Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Transmission Service

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
What brand and model machine does Ford use for changing/flushing ATF?

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
there is no certain brand. there are several chemical companies that supply dealers with the chemicals and the machine to run them. they all do pretty much the same thing in general, its just how long it takes or ease of hookup.

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
Thanks for your reply!! Can you give me a name and model for the unit at your dealership?

blacksnapon

Staff member
ours is supplied by BG. Its a bgpf5ho.

really... even Santa now has to say Hey, hey, hey

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
ours is motorclean i think. we have petro chemical supplies here and we have never had any issues. i even do these type services on my own vehicles and i will give them their due. the only thing is if services are done on time it will be ok, but if the services are not done around when they are needed, then the old fluid can cause damage that only the new fluid will show.

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
Thanks guys!!! I tried to find information on the internet on motorclean, or BG, and I couldn't find anything. Do you have any other information on these systems?

Thanks!!

really... even Santa now has to say Hey, hey, hey
You sayin Fat Albert took over the Santa Job? What's next? you gonna run the Hitlory camp?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts