Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy here

Hello - I'm new here after a suggestion that I look into this site as a relief from the "know-it-all" webmasters and worse at other sites. So far, from what I've seen, this is that relief and am looking forward to some good conversations and some fun in the future.:beer:

My vehicle is an '06 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 with a V10. While I'm fairly new to this particular truck, I have owned Ford pickups continuously since 1976 so feel that I am fairly well versed on the brand YelloThumbUp

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Hello - I'm new here after a suggestion that I look into this site as a relief from the "know-it-all" webmasters and worse at other sites. So far, from what I've seen, this is that relief and am looking forward to some good conversations and some fun in the future.:beer:

My vehicle is an '06 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 with a V10. While I'm fairly new to this particular truck, I have owned Ford pickups continuously since 1976 so feel that I am fairly well versed on the brand YelloThumbUp

Welcome to FTF!!!!!!

I made the same move months ago!! FTF and it's members are great!YelloThumbUp

Kep4

Jäger
Welcome to FTF Dave W.!

This sites Webmaster is a young gun who only bans a guy named Carl, though he always finds his way back in somehow.

Definitely a 'lighter' attitude over here and your ideas, experience and opinions are certainly welcome to be shared!

Post often and have some fun,

Russ

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Dave, great to see you! Welcome, and we hope you chime in often. I'll tell ya, I'd love to have that truck. Some of the diesel guys might get thier panties in a bunch, but dont worry. I'm a gasser to. No, I don't have gas, Carl.

Like I said, we hope you stick around.

Ryan

Last edited:

Kep4

Jäger
Dave, great to see you! Welcome, and we hope you chime in often. I'll tell ya, I'd love to have that truck. Some of the diesel guys might get thier panties in a bunch, but dont worry. I'm a gasser to. No, I don't gas, Carl.

Like I said, we hope you stick around.

Ryan
Good thing I'm not wearing any underwear... :nana:

Fellro

Staff member
Welcome, sounds like you found the right fit for what you are looking about... Nobody here knows it all, some don't know anything at all... :p To each their own, not a thing wrong with adding a couple more cylinders...

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Welcome Dave W, c'mon in and make yourself at home. Post up, post often, there's alot of good people and information here......

P.S. If you like what you see here, tell your friends about us, the more the merrier...

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm happy to see that the lamp oil guys are the same no matter where I travel. I never get mad at them, just even. At least my truck will start on a -20 day without being plugged into a wall.[confused]

I hope that I can "lend a hand" here occasionally.

(Now - if I can figure out how to get messages)

welcome dave... i'm the coolest guy here so if you need the REAL scoop, Pm me.YelloThumbUp

^^^^Sassy is afraid of cats....she's no threat to anyone except Tony(she smells bacon) or Ryan(she smells commie)

blacksnapon

Staff member
We're missing a kitten, and we went out to look for it. The first thing we saw was Brutus looking all innocent, then we turned and went back inside.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts