Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Flier

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Well yall know how FTF has the Site Flier. ive been thinking bout doing a TN Chapter Flier to go along with the FTF one. so if yall want to try and create something. put it on here and ill make another thread with a pole for voting in one of the general conversation forums or something along those lines so we can get everybodies opinion on it.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well here is my entry. not done completly yet. if someone wants to use photoshop to adjust it and make it better go ahead. i used paint to make this.
TNFlier.jpg

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
How about modifying the FTF site flier to say "You got invited from ____ from the TN chapter" or somthing similar..

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
thats a thought too. let me message chris and see if thats cool with him since it is his work that he put time into and i dont wanna change something on it and he not want us too. and if he does like ill see if he can do it cleaner since he's got photoshop. maybe make the TN Chapter letters like orange or something. and maybe the TN flag right below it or something.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Just make sure you get a signoff on the idea from the admins before you start printing and handing them out.

I don't think they are going to have an issue with it but just make sure first please.

If you already have then disregard this post. Thanks

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Just make sure you get a signoff on the idea from the admins before you start printing and handing them out.

I don't think they are going to have an issue with it but just make sure first please.

If you already have then disregard this post. Thanks

i sent a pm to scott to see if its alright. but no reply yet. but if the admins do have a problem i dont have an issue with stopping it.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I don't think they will have an issue with a personalized flier but they may want a certain format or design. I'll drop a note in the admin panel, may help speed the response.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed...not a bad idea Chris...I actually used a couple of the site fliers a couple days ago on a red 150 Centurion and a 78 250...haven't seen anything else that would fit here though.

Blade

Backwoods boy
Still aint got to work on my design.... Went to town and just got back, i will possibly have a rough draft made tomorrow

Blade

Backwoods boy
what ever happened to this? i got photoshop on my laptop now so somebody give me a direct in which to go so i can get started :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts