Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roush Mustang

blacksnapon

Staff member
Lessee.... who was it wanting a mustang? The boss just came back from the auction with an 06 roush mustang.........silver with black stripes............hmmm, i seem to remember someones avatar looking just like it......if I could just remember............

Kep4

Jäger
The local Ford Dealer has a Roush Mustang and it's very nice! They also had a schoolbus yellow Mustang with Parnelli Jones signature on the dashboard. Very cool car and, No, I didn't have my camera with me. :spank:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Lessee.... who was it wanting a mustang? The boss just came back from the auction with an 06 roush mustang.........silver with black stripes............hmmm, i seem to remember someones avatar looking just like it......if I could just remember............

I don't know who you're talking about:rolleyes: must have been on another site or something. :hammer:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Chrome-chrome-chrome! Buahahahaha!

That's Goose that likes Chrome. I'm more of a brushed nickel or polished kinda girl. I know I don't have any taste. Chrome is too flashy for me. Too much Bling.

Thanks for the message by the way. I really appreciated it. I loved the mischievous tone to your voice when you left the message.

blacksnapon

Staff member
That's Goose that likes Chrome. I'm more of a brushed nickel or polished kinda girl. I know I don't have any taste. Chrome is too flashy for me. Too much Bling.

Thanks for the message by the way. I really appreciated it. I loved the mischievous tone to your voice when you left the message.
This thing has more blacked out stuff than anything. Its a toned down Roush. More like a GT than anything, just got appearance package. It has the original window sticker (sold new for $34.000) Roush package was 6400.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
This thing has more blacked out stuff than anything. Its a toned down Roush. More like a GT than anything, just got appearance package. It has the original window sticker (sold new for $34.000) Roush package was 6400.

Does it have the back window covers?

34,000 is cheaper than the one that I build on Ford's website every Monday Morning. Maybe he should go for this one. The last time I built mine on Ford's Website (Monday Morning) it was over $40,000. It had all the bells and whistles.

blacksnapon

Staff member
its a stage 1 roush mustang. it has the covers over those quarter glasses, but not the rear hatch (big rear glass). Dont know how much they are selling it for, but that was the new price. Its got 17000 miles on it.Uh, old settlers day celebration is in waynesville, tomorrow, the 28th. Sure wish there was some way that scott would want to see "old settlers day!" I can't be there, I've got saturday service!

Last edited:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
its a stage 1 roush mustang. it has the covers over those quarter glasses, but not the rear hatch (big rear glass). Dont know how much they are selling it for, but that was the new price. Its got 17000 miles on it.Uh, old settlers day celebration is in waynesville, tomorrow, the 28th. Sure wish there was some way that scott would want to see "old settlers day!" I can't be there, I've got saturday service!

The window coverings would need to be removed. I hate those things.

Maybe they should move the meet tomorrow down to Waynesville. Do they have the ice cream there? That might help to convince them.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts