Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So I got on my lazy..............

blacksnapon

Staff member
So, ponyracer, what kind of wrenching experience have you got? Oh yeah, welcome!

ponyracer

Certified Ford Tech
I worked at Kendall Ford in Eugene OR for 11 years and left there a Ford Master Technician (2002) and ASE certified. My experience is mainly in Mustangs/Capris (especially the German version) but I have some good knowledge of all Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's from 91-02 and I still have lots of Friends there that will help if I dont know it.

Vehicles owned:

94 Taurus 130000 miles
94 F150 160000 miles ex-sheriffs rig til 80000
94 Mustang GT/Cobra motivated 130000 and still racing
77 Mercury Capri rokstocked soon to be Cobra motivated
95 F350 CC stroked 4x4 Dad's rig 130000
98 Explorer Mom's rig 150000
92 Explorer Bro's rig 240000
94 Taurus Sis-in-laws rig 140000
98 Explorer other Bro's rig 120000

Not bad coming from an original chebby family. Once I got the bug it seemed to infect everyone around me.

Thanks for the warm Welcome!

Still treading words in the fte

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Here we have in the ford tech ranks, Me,31 years in the business (11 of them Ford)- Bowtiehatr, ford senior master- Rusty Shackleford, (not sure on experience, but very talented). Others here have varied experience, but are extremely intelligent. We all welcome your input.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Others here have varied experience, but are extremely intelligent. We all welcome your input.
And some have little experience and are quite dumb, but I'm learning as I break things!! ROFLMAO

BTW- Duct tape CAN fix a turbo for a 170 mile drive after drag racing and it has many other vehicular uses as well!!

ponyracer

Certified Ford Tech
sweet nuthin like many uses for 200 MPH tape! LMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
And some have little experience and are quite dumb, but I'm learning as I break things!! ROFLMAO

Yeah that goes for me too!

Welcome!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welcome to the lunatic asylum. YelloThumbUp

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
You just wait til the initiation is over.... If you don't cut the mustard, we make you ride with Todd over this shortcut he knows...

Glad to see ya aboard!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts