Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

cd player

my cd player has gone haywire, it would not eject a cd and now it has no record of a cd being loaded, now i have 6 cd's stuck in this thing. any suggestions?
thanks

blacksnapon

Staff member
my cd player has gone haywire, it would not eject a cd and now it has no record of a cd being loaded, now i have 6 cd's stuck in this thing. any suggestions?
thanks
There have been issues with defective cd changers. Ford outsourced those to Visteon and there was a bunch of bad ones.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My dad used to have this exact same problem in his super duty. I used to have to hit the eject button and shove a credit card under the cd so it would contact the eject roller. I recommend having a professional look at it or just replace it.

My dad used to have this exact same problem in his super duty. I used to have to hit the eject button and shove a credit card under the cd so it would contact the eject roller. I recommend having a professional look at it or just replace it.

Im kind of afraid now because I have a CD Player very similar to that one, and I hope it stays working properly...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts