Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ford doctors diesel technician society

blacksnapon

Staff member
I registered on that site last week, but I've not been accepted yet (maybe I'm not who I say I am!)

Rusty Shackleford

Certified Ford Tech
Oh... but there is a great discussion going on there about the "stuck in regen" dufus... good stuff, you don't know what you're missing!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I registered just as an afterthought. I mean, what can they tell me that I can't find on fmcdealer.com?

Hey Vince.

Who needs em. WE appreciate you for WHO you are, not just what you can do for us, or what your "credentials" may or may not be.

You've helped MANY people here as WELL as over at Brand X (Me being one of the many).............

You don't need to be in any "society" for your skills, talents, and self to be appreciated here, my freind.

Don't sweat it man.........You're good to go...........

Gunner

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hey Vince.

Who needs em. WE appreciate you for WHO you are, not just what you can do for us, or what your "credentials" may or may not be.

You've helped MANY people here as WELL as over at Brand X (Me being one of the many).............

You don't need to be in any "society" for your skills, talents, and self to be appreciated here, my freind.

Don't sweat it man.........You're good to go...........

Gunner
Thank you Gunner! I sometimes watch for different "issues" that I might encounter. Looking at different sites gives you perspective from all angles, so to speak. Thats how I first noticed that areas with a lot of 6.0 trouble, was also areas notorious for fuel quality issues. You know how they tell you in combat, be aware of your surroundings!

Kep4

Jäger
Keep us updated on it Vince! They would certainly have an excellent 6.0 Tech joining their ranks in my opinion. YelloThumbUp

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Just checked, still not approved! I feel so...so...SNUBBED! sniff, sniff!

There is an old Marine Corps retort to their snub. When they do that to you, you tell them "Kilo Mike Alpha"

I'll translate that if you'd like me to, but I think you get the gist of what to tell them, IMO ;)

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts