Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Focus snow tires/rims

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Dad just bought a new Focus (ZX3), and is probably going to buy snow tires for it, with rims to leave them mounted on.

I checked Tire Rack, and they have the tires, but don't have any steel rims that fit the car. (15" with a metric 4-bolt pattern)

He just wants cheap and servicable for the rims.

So anyone got any suggestions of a good place, either online or in central Massachusetts (long shot, but hey) to get cheap steel rims?

Another long shot, since most of you are too far south to need them, but anyone got any advice on decent, low-end snow tires? His wife's got Nokian Hakkapellita's because she's a visiting nurse and drives in all weather, but he doesn't need something that good and doesn't want to spend that much money, either. I'm pretty happy with my Arctic Claws, but they're the only snow tires I've ever owned; I think I payed about $50 apiece for my tiny 14" Ranger wheels, plus some more to get them studded, which I don't think he's gonna do, either.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Bump because it's getting to be that time of year...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts