Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Is this site Affiliated with the "FordTruckEnthusiasts" Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordedselfanatic

'77 F250 SC 390 T18
Just curious. I had a bad experience on that site in their "Swap Meet" forum. (got ripped off)
I'd just like to warn others, before they get screwed like I did. Of course, it wouldn't do me much good if admin on this site is affiliated with that site as well. I'll just get blown off again.
For all I know, the same crook that ripped me off is doing business here too. (selling older ford truck parts)

Thanks.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
No, we're not. There are some members here that are on there though. Sorry about your experience. Hope you got your money back.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ford Truck Enthusiasts (FTE) is a site owned by the corporation "Internet Brands"

This site is a privately owned site with no affiliation to FTE.

Because of the potential volatility of this topic this thread is going to be closed. If you have any more questions about it please PM me, one of the other mods or one of the admins.

If anyone wants more details on the OP's bad transaction they can PM them and see if they want to talk about it. One thing to remember about transactions on websites is that they are contracts/agreements between two individuals and are not supported, endorsed or otherwise warrantied by the website that generates them.

Hopefully your able to work out whatever the issue was/is with that transaction. If not we do have a lot of great people here at FTF that find/sell/give parts to other users so if your looking for something post up and see if someone can help ya.

Welcome to FTF.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts