Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Coolant Temp

Storm

Where can I stick a probe for coolant temp thats easy to get to?

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona

I thought you had a bypass coolant filter??? If you do just put a T in the supply line or if you have an extra port on the filter housing that will work as well.

Storm

I thought you had a bypass coolant filter??? If you do just put a T in the supply line or if you have an extra port on the filter housing that will work as well.

This is why I like you.. My brain isn't working right this week.. I completely forgot I had like 3 additional ports in my filter mount..

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Now the you've received an answer..... Wow, that's just waaaay too easy to respond to in an inappropriate manner! :jumping:
Lucky you got here first, I woulda said something to this one! You know, like BEND OVER!! ROFLMAO

Lucky you got here first, I woulda said something to this one! You know, like BEND OVER!! ROFLMAO
Yeah, Todd's trying to "advise" guys to bend over everywhere.... He's running a regular "BrokeBack Parasail and cafe"

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yeah, Todd's trying to "advise" guys to bend over everywhere.... He's running a regular "BrokeBack Parasail and cafe"
Better than a BROKE DOWN RIG!! OH CRAP!! I can't use that line anymore!! I can't believe you quite just to screw me out of that line!!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona

Storm,

You can also get a M16x1.5 (male) to 1/8"NPT (female) Metric adapter and install it in the block on the driverside at the drain plug. Here is a picture
www.dieselmanor.com/diy/Ford_water60.htm

Price is $6.45 for the adapter.

Just thought i would give you another option for a place to "stick it" :rolling laugh:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts