Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Source for F 600 suspension bushings

Hi Ford people

Does anyone know of a source for suspension bushings for F 600 trucks.. 70-79 vintage, leaf springs.. including the eye style (rear) and saddle style bushings (front) used on the front,, and the eye style type on the rear (both ends)

I have looked at URO, Prothane, and Energy Suspension without success

It would be nice to have poly...

Thank You

Notme

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
man thats a good one, I don't know of any place that sales parts for those trucks.
I think your best bet would be to call some of the big rig repair shops and ask around, I really think its going to be some thing custom made...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
A company here called Standens could probably help you although it is probably quite a ways from you...it is in Calgary, AB. They manufacture springs for just about anything and everything. I can post the tel # if you would like.

Post any numbers you have

I have looked at buying a chunk of poly in the correct durometer hardness for suspensions and making my own on the lathe (but I really only want to do this if I have to)... its the saddle bushing thats really hard to locate

I intend to make the front (rear)bushing greasable anyways.. just like the rear

thank you

notme

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Only suggestion I have is to see if there's a spring shop locally, and see if they might be able to help you. Don't know if they could or not, but it'd be worth a shot.

I know the name of a spring place in NH (Donovan Spring in Londonderry), but I'd imagine there's one nearer you than that.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts