Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Kansas City G2G

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Is anyone interested in having a Kansas City get together? Do I need to recruit more members from my 'zone?'

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Is anyone interested in having a Kansas City get together? Do I need to recruit more members from my 'zone?'

Ryan
Have you not looked at the 'other' site lately or are you totally banned now? :D I think Terry is trying to get one going for the 17th.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
OK... when and where????

I live in the Southwest corner of KC in DeSoto (1/2 way to Lawrence,KS).

Ok, but don't let this die. After the Florida Fiasco the wife owes me a meet, lol.... just not the weekend of the 10th. Anniversary. don't wanna turn anniversary into adversity. Oh and I have this wonderful idea I have been cooking up. I'll post a new thread with it.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
We'll see what we can come up with Beachbum. I can't really tell if we'll get anything together or not. I think we'll try again in early march.

Ryan

Tell you what... it is now 4:46pm and close to quitting time. I will get 41 beers from my fridge (yes, I have that many ready to go at all times) and will start drinking and hold my own G2G. Should be interesting... since I own a 6.0L Excursion... guess that will be the topic of the evening/G2G.

Darn... if you guess could only make it... wish you could... heaven knows I may need some help with 41 beers!!!

FTF rocks!!!!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Comparison Of Kansas & Northwest GTG's (Which One Do You Want To Go To?)

Here is a photo of the last Kansas G2G (photo on left).

Here is a photo of the last NorthWest Underground G2G (photo on right).

Guess we'll be seeing a lot more people at the Kansas meets huh.. and yes, Missouri people can come too!!!

Attachments

• Sexy Dressed Lady.jpg
  • Cup holder.jpg
Holy TANLINES, Batman!!! You tryin' to get me banned from greets altogether????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts