Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

An Update

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well ive put about 200 miles on her since I finished the swap last weekend, been drivin it every day. Truck runs so good I dont even know how. Its got plenty of power but could use the long tubes vs the stock manifolds. Finally runs at the right temp vs the old motor. Thermo must have been wrong or messed up, with the digital guages it used to run at 160 water temp when warm out, in the winter I had no heat and it never got past 130. Now it runs at 188-195 and if its cold at night its got super hot heat. The oil pressure is better then before also, 70-65psi when I first start it up, and a hot running pressure of 58+, idles pressure is 35-40. I did use a cheap filter and oil to clean the motor out and will get changed for some good oil and a good filter.

Ive been super busy and havent had a chance to take some final pics or some sounds clips caus it sounds way better then before. My friend was like its louder then before isnt it? Was like I think so. Something with the HO, or the heads/roller rockers.

I find the more I drive the FreeBronk, the more I love to drive it, its just nice.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm jealous. If I found a guy with a cherry bronco that wanted to swap straight up for my truck, I'd seriously consider it. I like broncos a lot-- but only Gen 9's :p

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I didnt like my front either, but some how it keeps growing on me, also with the newer motor, im gettin 12mpg vs the 9-10 I was gettin on the 7cyl motor lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Here are some finished pics, and an exhaust sound clip of it.
IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol thanks man, wait till I do the body work.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The bronco got a Cherry Bomb Pro 3" in dual 2.5" out. The 2nd cat is cut off. Im gonna be usin long tubes soon, they didnt fit when I put em on, so I put the stock stuff on for now.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea man, not a bad sound for like 30 bucks at Pepboys.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts